This 120-page hardback book contains:
– The history and the origins of the Disciples of Tzeentch – from the countless cults that exist in the backstreets of Sigmar’s cities to the Daemons of the Realm of Chaos
– Lore and art that brings the world of the Disciples of Tzeentch to life
– Tips for collecting Disciples of Tzeentch, and rules that allow you to fight battles with them on the tabletop
– Allegiance abilities that bestow a wide selection of battle traits, command traits, artefacts of power and unique spell lores upon your army
– A battleplan representing a secret rite conducted by the Disciples of Tzeentch
– Rules themed around the six most famous Change Covens, offering new ways to use your collection
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.