Codex: Death Guard contains a wealth of background and rules – the definitive book for Death Guard collectors. Within this 104-page hardback, you’ll find:
– The Wages of Heresy: a detailed history of the Death Guard’s descent into absolute filth and corruption, driven into a grotesque damnation by the cold ambition of Mortarion, and a description of their homeworld and their enormous, rotting Plague Fleets;
– The organisation of the Death Guard: a surprisingly organised and coherent Legion, for all the rot and bloat, with 7 Plague Companies at the head of a vast and diverse force;
– The Chronicle of Virulence: a timeline of the Death Guard’s ten-thousand-year war of sickness waged against the servants of the false Emperor, with an annotated map showing key war zones;
– Heraldry and colour schemes for a variety of vectoriums and warbands;
– Background and details on each character and unit available to a Death Guard army;
– A showcase of beautifully painted Citadel miniatures, depicting the colour schemes of the Death Guard expertly painted by the ‘Eavy Metal team.
Everything you need to get a Death Guard army primed for games of Warhammer 40,000 is in here:
– 33 datasheets containing rules for every Death Guard unit;
– Army abilities reflecting the Death Guard’s methods of war;
– Gifts of the Plague God: wargear both ranged and close-combat used by the Death Guard;
– Points values for all miniatures, weapons and wargear for use in Matched Play games;
– Scions of Mortarion: rules for Battle-forged armies:
– 6 unique Warlord Traits,
– 14 unique Stratagems (with a focus on the psychic might of this army),
– the Relics of Decay (6 rare artefacts unique to the Death Guard),
– the unique Contagion psychic discipline, available to all Death Guard psykers;
– 6 unique Tactical Objectives.
|Attribute 4 value(s)||
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.