Discover the dramatic events of the Defence of Ryza in this 108-page hardback supplement for Adeptus Titanicus, alongside a host of new rules to use in your games. Harness the strengths of six different Titan Legions using four new maniples, and bring the might of six Knight Households to bear against your enemies. Create your own Legions, choosing from a massive variety of rules, and declare your allegiance to the Emperor or Horus – or forge your own path as mercenary Blackshields. Play out the story across six narrative missions, complete with new environment rules and stratagems – however you want to play, you’ll find new rules for you.
– An overview of the Defence of Ryza
– Background and Legion-specific rules for six Titan Legions: Honorum, Osedax, Crucius, Magna, Vulturum and Mortis
– Four new maniples to use in your games
– Background and rules for six Knight Houses: Sidus, Taranis, Zavora, Morbidia, Ioeden and Oroborn
– Full colour examples of paint schemes and heraldry for Titans and Knights
– Six narrative missions based on the dramatic events of the story
– Three different allegiances for your Titan Legions, and four for your Knight Houses
– Rules for creating your own Titan Legions, including 16 Traits, 15 Stratagems, and 21 pieces of Wargear
– Battle Standards, Lance Standards and High Kings to expand your Knight Households
– New environments: Manufactoria, Plasmatic Infrastructure and Ryza Secundus
– 11 new Stratagems to use in your games
A copy of the Adeptus Titanicus rules is required to use the contents of this book.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.