A simple and fun way to set up games of Warhammer 40,000, Open War cards take all the indecision and doubt away and let you get on with your gaming. A deck of 51 cards split into five types, they help you determine the deployment, objectives and special rules for open play games. Included:
– 12x deployment cards: Twelve different styles of player deployment
– 9x objectives cards: Nine different objectives for winning the game
– 18x twist cards: Eighteen different special rules that can be used to add a special factor to the game, such as acid rain, orbital debris and fighting in the dead of night
– 6x ruse cards: Six different cards that can be used to glean an advantage, such as ambushing or digging in – used to counter a higher Power Rating
– 6x sudden death cards: Six different cards that provide different ways to win if you are significantly outnumbered – if your enemy has a Power Rating at least twice that of your own, you get a secret advantage to use as you wish!
If you use every type of card, that’s well over 60,000 combinations – a huge amount of variety! The cards are presented with an instruction booklet, and feature artwork on the reverse.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.